Microsoft Exchange - Outlook Web App
Business School email Exchange and Outlook Web Access has been consolidated as part of Business School Shared Services for IT. It is now provided by the University-wide managed email service, supported by ICT, the University’s central technology team.
If you have any issues or concerns with your email service, please contact the ICT Technical Support team during business hours (9am to 5pm):
- by emailing the ICT Helpdesk - firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling the ICT Helpdesk - extension 16000 or (02) 9351 6000
Reminder of what has changed for you
- You can use the University Outlook web app to access email from any web browser.
- To authenticate to the Shared Services Microsoft Exchange, you will need to enter your UniKey credentials.
- When opening Outlook on your computer you must enter your UniKey username in the format shown in the picture. Be sure to tick 'Remember my Credentials', so you can continue accessing your email without having to re-authenticate.
As part of the new email system, you will need to use your Staff University UniKey ID. If you are unsure of your UniKey ID, please visit Ask Sydney.
The new email service is supported by ICT Helpdesk on 02 9351 6000.